- Current Wish List Items
- COIN UP for Shaw PBR!
- Hug Dealer Shirts
- Valentine's Day Fence Sponsorship
- March Sponsorship
- Pocket Change Challenge
- Homemade Dog Treats
- Pit Bull Documentary Film
- Pet Friendly Housing
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Monthly Sanctuary Support Challenge
- Gifts That Really Matter
- Found Dog Procedures
- Interested in Adopting?
- Dogs Ready for Adoption
- Can YOU Find the Pit Bull?
- Fighting BSL and Ignorance
- Adopter FAQ & Information
- Happy Endings!!
- Shaw PBR Merchandise
- Spay/Neuter Voucher Program
- Heart Worm Treatment Donations
- How You Can Help Us
- Upcoming Events
- Where is the Money Going?
- Media Spots
- The Commercial Dispatch • August 25, 2017
- Monroe Journal - April 27, 2017
- The Commercial Dispatch - March 5, 2017
- Daily Journal - March 13, 2016
- The Commercial Dispatch - May 15, 2015
- Invitation Tupelo - February 2015
- The Huffington Post - January 26, 2015
- 2014 Christmas Parade
- Clarion Ledger - August 14, 2014
- Magnolia State of Mind 2014
- Commercial Dispatch - April 20, 2014
- GIVE Awards - April 14, 2014
- Clarion Ledger - March 20, 2014
- The Commercial Dispatch - September 1, 2013
- Daily Times Leader - August 26, 2013
- Magnolia State of Mind 2013
- Clay County Hoarding Case
- Sweet Sorghum Living • April 22, 2013
- Shaw PBR Kid Zone
- Blog • Pit Bull Corner
- BLOG • Rescue "Life"
- Why? Wednesday
- Facebook Live Videos
- Of Interest
- Find Us On Social Media
- Contact Us
WE ARE NOT TAKING IN ANY
DOGS AT THIS TIME
Nor do we know of any other rescues
or shelters that are taking any in
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Our goal is to provide abused, abandoned or homeless pit bull dogs with the medical attention they need; as well as the love and attention they deserve to heal - both emotionally, and physically.
We will work to facilitate the rescue and placement of abused or abandoned pit bulls into responsible homes and participate in fundraising to provide veterinary treatment; spay/neuter; food and shelter.
We are dedicated to fostering responsible pit bull ownership through education, adoption, and breed advocacy.